Requirements for Incorporation of Company in Singapore:
- Approved Company Name by Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Business Activities
- Singapore Registered Address
- Share Capital (Paid Up) – Minimum S$ 1
- Particulars of Director with proof of identity (e.g identify card or passport)
- Particulars of Secretary with proof of identity (e.g identity card or passport)
- Particulars of Shareholder with proof of identity (e.g identity card or passport)
- Allocation of Shares to Shareholders
- Constitution of Company
A minimum of 1 Singapore resident Director is required and a minimum of 1 shareholder is required (individual or corporation).
Foreign Investors who wish to incorporate a company in Singapore are required to appoint a local resident director.
Should you want to relocate to Singapore to manage your company, you will need to submit an application for EntrePass to Ministry of Manpower. Once you have obtained your EntrePass, you can then act as the local resident director.
Conditions Apply. For more information, kindly visit the Ministry of Manpower website at http://www.mom.gov.sg